Image Map

Friday, November 16, 2012

2013 Debut Author Challenge Goals Post

Click that ^ button to learn more!


Splintered by A.G. Howard
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepard
How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski


The Murmurings by Carly Anne West
The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan
Nobody by Us by Kristen Hollbrook


Belle Epoque by Elizabeth Ross
Begin Again by Sumayyah Daud
Bird by Crystal Chan
After Eden by Helen Douglas (July)
Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider
In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters

I have a goal of the minimum of 12. This is just SOME of the wonderful debut titles I have seen for 2013 so I'm sure this list will eventually be edited and added to. I am so excited for this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...