Image Map

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Feature & Follow #5

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q: Books are turned into movies all the time! Turn it around. What movie would make a great book?
 
Every single time I watch An Affair to Remember, a 1957 film starring Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr, I find myself wishing it was also in novel form. It is one of my top favorite movies and I know if it was a book I'd absolutely love it.
It's ranked #5 on AFI's list of Greatest American Love Stories. I just KNOW if it was in written form this romance would come across even more beautiful.
 Here is a summary from Wikipedia for those that have never seen it.



3 comments:

  1. This is an absolute classic! What a Wonderful Choice and it would just make an incredible book :)

    New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent choice! I love this movie and it really is one of the greatest love stories. New follower! My FF.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...