Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Bookish Goals for 2013
- First off, my Goodreads Challenge goal is to read 75 books. I think this should be pretty attainable. (:
- One of the challenges I signed up for is the 2013 TBR-Pile Challenge and you can find the info about it here. I want to read between 21 and 30 books for this one.
- Another challenge I committed to is the 2013 Debut Author Challenge in which I want to read 12 books. You can find info about this one here.
- The last challenge I'm signed up for at the moment is the 2013 Stand-Alone reading challenge and I hope to read 15 books. Info about this challenge is here.
- READ ALL THE BOOKS I OWN. I have shelves, a Nook, and a Kindle filled up with books that I'm so excited to read and then I just keep buying more.
- Blog regularly. I just started in October and I'm still trying to find my way around and find my niche. I hope I start to get a balanced schedule soon.
- I want to participate in a read-a-thon this year!!
- FINISH ALL THE SERIES THAT I'M ONLY HALF THROUGH!
- I'd like to branch out to more genres more often. Instead of a huge majority of YA contemporaries I'd like to read more YA in other genres and also more Adult fiction.
- And last, but not least, I want to challenge myself to reading every Jane Austen novel that I have not read yet this year.