Image Map

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Crush by Nicole Williams

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.

It's absolutely no secret how much I loved Crash and Clash so it's only fitting that I'm anxiously waiting for:

Crush by Nicole Williams!

This is the third book Jude's and Lucy's story and I'm so, so excited for it!

A football fantasy. A giant diamond. The modern-day Romeo and Juliet are taking their relationship to the next level. . . .

Jude and Lucy are happily engaged, but that doesn't mean life's a bed of roses.

Once again, the hottest couple around is torn apart, this time by football training and a summer job. Now it's Jude with the trust issues.

Will Lucy's life-changing news bring them back together or end their relationship for good? Can love triumph forever?
Expected publication: April 23, 2013 by HarperCollins


If you haven't read the first two books yet, I highly recommend them.

10 comments:

  1. Ooh I haven't read this series yet but I love a modern day Romeo and Juliet romance. The cover is cute too! Thanks for sharing.

    Crystal @ The YA Society

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh... LOVE the sound of this book. SO adding this to my to-read list. Great pick! :D

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just downloaded Crash... Can't wait to get started on this series :)

    My WoW

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice... I have read Crash, but not Clash yet. Hopefully soon.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta be honest, Crash... wasn't my favorite book ever, but I'm glad you're excited about Crush. And I find this new trend of self-pubs being picked up by the big six to be very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always seem to be tempted by books that are part of a series! Oh, well...lol

    Thanks for sharing, and here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not really my thing, but I hope you're going to love it :)!

    WoW at Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently saw this one another WOW and it sounds pretty good. I may have to check this series out sometime. :D I'm a new GFC follower.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I already left a comment here but I guess not.. I love your pick! I added it on my to-read list this Wednesday along with the first two books and I can't wait to read all the books in the series... Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...