Image Map

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [5]


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's reviews to share the books we've bought, won, received as gifts, or borrowed this week. 

In The Mail:
I got a bunch of romance samples from Harlequin! These will be perfect for this summer. My boyfriend's reaction when he went to check the mail, "Babe... what did you do?!". LOL



Tamed by a Texan by Tanya Michaels
The Marshal's Prize by Rebecca Winters
The One That Got Away by Kelly Hunter
How to Get Over Your Ex by Nikki Logan
The Taming of the Rogue by Amanda McCabe
A Texan's Honor by Kate Welsh
Driftwood Cottage by Sherryl Woods
Summer Days by Susan Mallery
The Long Shot by Ellen Hartman
Like One of the Family by Kimberly Van Meter
Question of Trust by Laura Caldwell


This aren't my typical reads at all so I'm very excited
to break into something new!


Won:
As part of the Crazy, Stupid, Love: New Adult Giveaway Hop I won from Book Lovin' Mamas:


Avoiding Commitment by K.A. Linde

I love New Adult and I'm very excited to have won this title.

Bought:
I also bought two other "New Adult" titles.
Lost to You by A.L. Jackson
One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphey


2 comments:

  1. Wow, That's quite a romance haul lol! Holiday reading sorted for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's good to try different books from a different genre. Nice haul of books. Been seeing a lot of people with K.A. Linde books this week.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...