Image Map

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday [11]

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

The Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR List

 1.) Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
2.) Requiem by Lauren Oliver
3.) Asunder by Jodi Meadows
4.) In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters
5.) Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
6.) The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
7.) Just One Day by Gayle Forman
8.) Wait for You by J.Lynn
9.) Raw Blue by Kirsty Eager
10. Out of the Easy by Ruty Sepetys

These were chosen based solely on the fact that I really, really, really want to read all of them very, very soon!
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome top ten!! I just got Requiem in yesterday so I'll be reading it soon! Just One Day is amazing!!! Its my favorite book of the year so far! I really wanna read Wait For You sometime soon as well!!

    My Top Ten

    -Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eleanor and Park is SO GOOD! I bet you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...